Paleo Choc-chip Panookie Recipe
This Paleo Panookie made with Tigernut flour is an awesome alternative to the sugar laden festive season desserts. Free from grains, gluten, dairy, nuts and refined sugars and made with a little bit of Tigernut love, what’s not to like?!
1 ¼-cups Tigernut flour
1/2-teaspoon baking powder
1/2-cup coconut sugar
Pinch salt coconut oil, melted
1 large egg
1-teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2-cup dark chocolate chips of choice
1. Place Tigernut flour, baking powder, coconut sugar and salt into a bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Add coconut oil, egg and vanilla and stir until a soft dough forms. Stir through chocolate chips.
3. Grease and oven proof skillet with coconut oil.
4. Roll the dough into one large round and place onto skillet.
5. Cook in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until slightly golden.
6. Serve whilst still warm with coconut yoghurt, coconut cream or coconut ice cream.
Recipe by our creative friends at Drop Dead Bread
Love TFF x